Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 of 12 January 2011

The 12 of 12 is a photo essay project started by a guy named Chad (click link) that I try to do every month. This month I took 12 shots somewhat randomly throughout my day.




 - Morning reading

 - New Editing desk! Now I just need to embrace my inner Swede and putit together.

 - Secret basement passage.

 - Escape path to the roof from said passage.

 - Spooky conduit.

 - Less spooky conduit.

 - Almost the shot I wanted in underground parking. (not so secret exit straight ahead)

 - Beautiful and swift (today) Highland.

 - When it's a 70 degree January in L.A., it's time to dirty the new running shoes somewhere.

 - How about at Runyon? Why not. Click for distant sparklin' ocean.

 - Of course, of course.

  - Hard to pick which shot to finish with. It was pretty packed up there today so this was a nice little solo section.

4 comments:

frl. wunderschoenbunt said...

thanks für sharing your day and it is so good to see a little bit of sunny weather...

greetings from germany!

Sunny Archibald said...

That is one creepy basement passage. I don't like narrow hallways. On the other hand, I really like the conduit pictures and the ones from Runyon. Happy New Year!

Joni said...

At least you had the appropriate shoes on in your leg shot. LOL. Wish I was there in the warmth rather than here in the ice. Enjoyed your 12. :-)

Jill said...

My favorite was definitely the palm tree. Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year!