Sunday, November 20, 2005

Live from New York...

...It's Saturday Night! And so goes Don Pardo's voice in my head as I order
a burrito, standing next to original SNL cast member Garrett Morris. I didn't want to interrupt his lunch with his friend but then they followed me right out to the table next to me (damn stalkers) so I asked for a quick crappy-phone-cam pic. Thanks Garrett!

Interestingly, I'm typing this just after watching the Weekend Update segment of SNL with Amy Poehler . I had a small part in a scene with Amy in the film Wild Girls Gone, where we all end up dancing to a song sung by myself & 4 or 5 others (hey, I'm on an "original soundtrack recording", cool) And just last month I got a call from UCB central saying there was going to be some sort of action with this film. See? So some sorta degree of separation cosmic good time happened.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so fucking cool.

kristyn said...

I grew up with Amy. She is cousins with my best friend from childhood......small world! Now you need to get cast in a film that her husband is doing. I would have said Arrested Development, but they are finishing up all thanks to Fox.

Lipp said...

heh heh, thanks Bon.

Thats Cool Burt, did you guys play truth or dare in the treehouse?
Yes, I should be in her husband's new film, thank you! And yes, Fox was dumb.

Bonnie said...

Oops. Did *I* get you in trouble with your mom for swearing? I'm sorry. Crud. ;)

Lipp said...

Not at all Bon. It's sort of an ongoing courtsey to apologise to Mom after a "large" curse. She understands emotion and just may scold me with a "Billy!" or possibly we'll both just get a good chuckle.

NiNi said...

Too cool!