Monday, February 12, 2007

12 of 12 February 07

The 12 of 12 is a fun project started by a guy named Chad(click link) that I try to do every month. Last month I promised that it was the last time I would be using my inferior T610 phone cam....that didn't happen yet, tune in next month.

8:30 am - Heres a veiw of the construction project that's been outside my window for 6 months or so...insanity is looming.

10:00 am - This is my friend Robin's new Demo Reel, edited by me. (I do this, if you're in need) We had to change something over the weekend so I took it down to ActorsAccess this morning.

10:10 am - Looking deep into some Emergen-C that will soon be providing me with nourishment.

11:00 am - Oddly enough I ran into Angelina & her latest offspring in Hollywood today.*

12:20 pm - This is my hand drawn map to ActorsAccess. It's what I do for auditions as well: Google maps, draw a quicky on the back of a bill (overdue or not) and double check with the 'ol Thomas Guide if needed.

1:00 pm - Credit Union on the 9th floor of SAG building has a funky AFTRA mirror -it's their main floor too.

1:20 pm - A nice profile of said SAG building and quite a nice pic for my phone-cam.

1:21 pm - I quickly spun to the right & snapped a pic of the La Brea Tar Pits one handed.


2:04 pm - The noisy construction from ground level. My garage is to the right.

3:07 pm - Delicious chocolate snacks from the Korean Mall help.

6:45 pm - Henry's Taco stand in Studio City, you can kinda see it if you click for larger pic. I did not get a delicious Taco.

7:00 pm - This is Sam, who is the grand Pubah of my regular Monday night Writers & Actors Group, Scriptwrights.

10:11 pm - Driving home south on Vine, at nearly the same location I took a daytime pic in my first ever 12 of 12 here. I did not see a specific ~bonus pic~ theme for the month, so these trippy lights are mine.


*Actually it's my neighbor Maria & her lovely new daughter Tulula who always smiles at me which is an awesome feeling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The baby is SO cute!!

TuxBaby said...

Interesting set of photos! My kids LOVE those chocolate Pocky sticks! They can go through a whole box in a matter of seconds.

~TuxBaby

Jay Six said...

Pocky are so great! I'm fascinated by Korean grocery stores - they also have this HILARIOUS air freshener for the bathroom that's shaped like a cartoon hippo. Safe to say I've been the HK Mart more than a few times in my life...

Erin O'Brien said...

Okay, you've inspired me. I'm off to post my phone cam pic!