Thursday, November 23, 2006

Share the happy

Here's Mom, who makes the best damn thanksgiving dinner ever! I once got the stink-eye from my Grandpa-Jim for mentioning this at Grandma's Thanksgiving dinner table. Oops.


Happy thanksgiving everybody! Today I am grateful for all the friends I get to hang out with, my family scattered around the country who I will not see but some of whom I'll talk to, getting decent sleep last night, the delicious turkey I will soon be gobbling and the best L.A. Thanksgiving tradition ever: Late night charades at Patricia, John & Mairead's House! The Kid:


Fun news - my buddy Hal jumped on board for the 12 Days of Gratitude, the little project I started to combat holiday blues/pissedoffedness. Jump on board if you'd like to do the same, there's plenty of room!

No comments: