Friday, October 07, 2005

Graphic

Saw a screening of A History of Violence tonight at the Writers Guild. I enjoyed it, there were some really good performances & I'd call it good not great. Maria Bello spoke afterward. I dig her, heard her speak once before with Bill Macy after The Cooler screening and she seems very real, as do her performances. Or as Mike called her "hard core". Ratpackers Frankie & Millie
enjoyed it similarly. Oh yeah... they also gave us a soundtrack CD & copy of the graphic novel that this movie came from. That's fancy talk for Comic Book for those wondering.

No other auditions last week but I had a great conversation with an agent friend about "type". And there's another grad film audition Sunday.

1 comment:

Lipp said...

Burt,
Obviously we need to play Breakfast Club, I will trade my hoop for your diamond.