Friday, January 06, 2006

Another Callback

Now were talkin. And this one also goes back to mid December, ASG casting, Comcast. A good role for me. At the original audition he had some of us read for a second, completely different spot as well, so it was a fun audition, with bonus. This one is next week,same day I'm going in to read for Lisa Fields for an Investment spot. Yesterday I had to miss a USC grad thesis audition. It was a western spec commercial that sounded fun. I hate missing any audition but sometimes that's just how it goes... plus Today I had another print go-see & read for Melissa Martin for a VW industrial, in a German accent. We had fun in there & I hope the accent didn't suck to bad. Can you tell I'm diggin all the commercial activity?

Got a couple mailers to get out tomorrow. The plan was to at least use up all my stamps on postcards & headshots going out tomorrow before the rates go up Sunday. That way we wrap up a little motivation on top of not having to buy an assload of 1 & 2¢ stamps. Bonus! Uh, except I'm ready to crash...I'll let ya know how that goes.

OK I think I may be back to more regular writing here, complete with zany links & pictures. Still not sure how much to pull back the lid here, I guess I'll figure it out along the way.

No comments: